Andrew “Drew” McLaughlin is a dedicated trial lawyer who represents people seeking justice in the civil or criminal courts throughout South Florida. He represents clients for injuries they suffered at the hands of others. He also represents clients facing accusations of committing a crime. A co-founder of McLaughlin Morris, P.A., Drew McLaughlin serves clients throughout Palm Beach County, Broward County, and Miami-Dade County. He believes in a personalized approach to every case and uses his experience in various legal positions to ensure that each client receives the highest quality of service.
Drew McLaughlin attended Dickinson College in Pennsylvania, where he received Bachelors of Arts degrees in both History and Spanish. After thoroughly devoting himself to his studies, he graduated magna cum laude. He then turned his focus to law school at the University of Florida's Levin College of Law in Gainesville, FL. He continued to consistently apply himself as both a student and a Certified Legal Intern for the State Attorney's Office. In addition, he was honored with a Book Award for Trial Practice before graduating with his juris doctor.
After earning his license to practice law in Florida, Drew McLaughlin gained a range of experience, including pursuing litigation as a personal injury and wrongful death attorney. He also gained valuable trial experience as an assistant public defender for the 17th Judicial Circuit in Broward County, FL. He continues to apply these years of experience to benefit every client, no matter how challenging the situation.
- McLaughlin Morris, P.A., 2014-Present
- Joseph Jacks, P.A., Associate, 2008-2014
- Loughren and Doyle, P.A., Associate, 2005-2008
- Office of the 17th Circuit Public Defender in Broward County, Assistant Public Defender, 2005
- Kelley, Kronenberg, Gilmartin, Fichtel & Wander, P.A., Associate, 2004-2005
- Office of the 8th Circuit State Attorney, Certified Legal Intern, 2003
- Dechert, LLP, Paralegal, 1999-2000
- University of Florida Levin College of Law – 2003
- Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland – 2003
- University of Costa Rica, San Jose – 2002
- Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA – 1999
- Phi Beta
- Florida Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida